Saturday 28 February 2009

Salt dough figure before varnishing

Morning all ...well I'm sitting here waiting for the lines to open for Mcfly...I have got to order tickets for DD....takes me back to when I used to do this for her when she was a teen, shes now 24!!,  ...sitting for sometimes hours trying to get tickets....nearly all day for Robbie Williams for her 16th birthday,  I mean its not like I have anything else to do this morning...noooooo course not ;-)

Well heres the photo I said I would put up of the salt dough figure, must give her a name, before I varnish...then I'll put her up when varnished to see the difference it can make.

11 comments:

Sandie said...

Brilliant Lajoni ... wonder what you'll call her?

Martha McFly?

Hope you get the tickets you want!

xx

mitmot said...

Wow you are such a clever lady :-)

Good luck with the tickets

Lajoni said...

thanks ladies...I got the tickets easily ....I think she'll probably be the only one there lol

Elaine said...

How blummin lovely, she is so sweet!

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxx

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

LOVE YOUR DOLL!
BY THE WAY... I`VE BEEN MEANING TO GIVE YOU AN AWARD!
PLEASE COME AND GET IT!
DEBBIE MOSS

(Wishing You a lovely weekend)

Poppy said...

Wow you are so clever, she looks gorgeous!!!
Love Lou xxx

Lace hearts said...

She's lovely Laj. I once tried this, but it all went horribly wrong... x

Lace hearts said...

ps, meant to ask, do you know what that big spot fabric is in the 3rd pic down on your right hand bar? I picked up some at a car boot sale last summer, and love it, but don't know where it's from. Your blog is the first I've seen it on. x

Mary Poppins said...

Gorgeous Lajoni, you are very clever :)

Thanks for the lovely welcome too :)

X

Mary Poppins said...

Ohooo I love the idea of all your little trinkets in the pretty jars, how sweet I am sure they look :0

X

Caroline said...

Just popped by to say Hi and to thank you for your kind comment.