Tuesday 24 February 2009

Jan swap finally


Well I received a message from Ebaby to say my swap has been delivered so I can now put some photos up of the bits I painted, oh I didn't paint the ceremic piece ;)









The theme was Cath Kidston who, I have to say I am not the biggest fan of....some of it is abit OTT for me though I must say some is gorgeous....I suppose I like it in small doses, but I love seeing it in others homes it's just not me.


I painted a couple of things for her, a mirror and a kitchen utensil set oh and I made the one and only brooch I will ever attempt ha!  and then I added a piece of embriodery a crochet circle , a ceramic trinket thingymebob, a note book and pen and some choccy lollies.

8 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Well that all looks gorgeous, I'm not surprised it took you so long! The mirror is to so pretty :) I hope Ebaby was pleased.

Mel xxx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful mirror!

Poppy said...

It all looks fab, the mirror is so pretty!
I would love to be able to paint like that…love Lou xxx

angel said...

Wow, Laj, Lovely.....WOW.....

Yummy scrummy....Lucky ebaby....oh, and your way to good.:-)

Love and hugs Honey. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shsjndkdns said...

Ooh Laj, you are so talented, that mirror is gorgeous. Your painting is so classic and pretty, now hurry up and get that shop sorted!! XXX

Elaine said...

I want I want I want!!!!
Please hurry up with your shop (can you see me begging) I want to make a Christmas list and pass it on to everyone LOL
I hope I get you in the April swap
(are you reading this M_P ???)
Everything is so beautiful, and you are so talented.

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxx

mitmot said...

what a super swap, i love the mirror it would look lovely in my bedroom, wish i could paint! - don't give up on the swaps

Lajoni said...

Lol thanks guys, but I won't be swapping for the forseeable future as I must paint blanks for the shop which I pick up tomorrow....but thanks for the lovely commentsxx