Sunday 1 February 2009

Knickers!

Happy Feb 1st

Well the painting didn't materialise yesterday but I did have a fabulous day with SIL niece and DD ...a lot of giggling went on and I mean alot I must be queen of giggling. 

Don't you just hate it when the elastic goes in you knickers....I walked round yesterday for approx 5 hrs with the only thing keeping mine up being the gusset of my trews, much to the embarrassment of DD lol

I didn't buy anything other than lunch but really enjoyed the day and we've promised to make it a monthly treat....so will buy some new knickers me thinks before my next outing ;-)

Now I am off to try and create something CK looking arrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! xx

13 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Oh dear, how uncomfy! Sounds like a really fun day though. Good luck with the CK thing :)

Mel xxx

debbie said...

Lucky you had trousers on and not a skirt!!Sounds like a fun day you had. Hope you and CK are getting along well x

Lajoni said...

I never thought of that hehe wouldn't have been a pretty sight and oh so cold lol x

Lace hearts said...

I'm sorry to laugh, but LMHO.
I've tagged you. Is that your first?! x

Elaine said...

LOL Lajoni, I know how that feels hehehe.

Hope you get new ones with good lastic this time.

Love and blessings
xxxxxxx

MelMel said...

Cheers for the super comment!

Shame about the Knickers!LOL
xx

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Don`t worry hun!
Similar and worst as happen to me before... and I`m sure that they will keep happening!Lol
Thanks for my award!
I gave you one to!
But I think, you have received it already!
Never mind, its the tought that counts!
Love,
Debbie Moss

MelMel said...

LOL....I have OlLys beer glass tied to my face.....can just make out the letters to type!
Bless me!
Thank you for the lovely comment..I have good go....and sometimes it pays off!xx

MelMel said...

Thank you.......:>)x

Poppy said...

You could always go without knickers too save money, might be a bit cold though! ;0)
Love Lou xxx

Lajoni said...

Ha I've done that before in my youth...whilst wearing a cat sui...that tight couldn;t hide the VPL so they had to go.....;-)

Shsjndkdns said...

Hows the CK making going?! Thankyou for the lovely comment, I will hold onto them, otherwise I know I'll be looking for something that goes perfectly with something else, then realise I've chucked it! Its always the way XX

angel said...

Are we allowed to say knickers on a blog.....
KNICKERS..........KNICKERS ........KNICKERS.

Yes we can.... lol

I didnt see this post yesterday..... where was it...hummmm
Love and hugs Honey. X x X x X x X x X x X x X