Sunday 22 February 2009

I left this out of Ebabys swap when I posted it yesterday.....now she may live in one of those households that has a drawer full of bits and bobs for all eventualities, wish I lived in one.

 

Wonder if she'll be able to guess what one of her swaps is just by this photo....she should receive it Tue or Weds, only because I was 30p short of being able to send it 1st class Grrrrrrrrrr so all will be revealed then.

Well I have had a very physically if not mentally lazy day, rarely get up before 9-30am as a week of rising at 4-45am catches up with me by the end of the week , then I was on the laptop most of the day sorting my site and ordering.  I am defnitely looking forward to tomorrow as we are going to a carboot our first one this year, so am really eager to find some goodies.

Right it's up the wooden hill for me as it's an early start so sleep well all xx

1 comment:

Shabby Chick said...

Hmmm, I can't think what that's for... a hammock?!

Looking forward to seeing you site when it's all up and running :)

Mel xxx