Thursday, 19 March 2009

Thank you Little Gem

I have just received an award from the lovely Gem at Little Gems World 




and I am to share with you 7 things I love and then to pass on the award to 7 more creative people, so here goes...my loves 1st, ,not including family as that is a done deal :)  then the blogs and in no particular order....drum roll!!!!!!!!!!!

1..........Painting / Crafting
2..........Relaxing with friends
3..........Watching a tear jerker film
4..........Finding a bargain
5..........Chocolate
6..........Playing my music LOUD!
7..........Snuggling down in fresh cold bed linen....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and the magnificent 7 are...........again in no particular order............the fabulous.

1..........Bloomin' Myrtle
2..........View to the Hill
5..........Shabby Angel
6..........Cottage Home

Thank you for your blogs and the great ideas I get to pinch..borrow..steal lol xxx



9 comments:

LittleGem said...

You are very welcome Lajoni! I agree with all of your loves, EXCEPT the cold bedding, I like it to be all warm and cosy! XX

Elaine said...

Thank you for the award Laj, nice to be appreciated. I was beginning to think opening the blogshop was a big mistake :(

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shabby Chick said...

Thanks v v much Lajoni, you're too kind! :)

Mel xxx

Vintage Kitten said...

Hi Lajoni, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Im a huge fan of the pinup girls (as you probably noticed LOL!) The pin up girl you have painted is amazing, you are so talented. I cant believe you havnt painted one before, it looks just as good as the artists who painted them in the 1940's/50's. I will definately pop by again to see more of your gorgeous work X

Janie said...

Awww, thank you honey xx

sharie said...

Thanks Hun.
I see chocolate is on your list and its deffo going to be on mine too!

I keep looking at the little tin mug on your sidebar so pretty!

MelMel said...

well done on the award!

great list....we share the same love of fresh bed linen!x

thriftymrs said...

Well deserved award. :)

angel said...

Fanks Laj, i know i deserve this award co's i am sooooo creative........ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
No seriously you deserve it, as you is a *so very talented lady*.:-)
Love and a huge hug honey.... MWAH X