Thursday 3 December 2009

Winnie and Thomas.....

Well I've put my paintbrushes down for a while and will be picking up my pencils instead as I have a few portraits to do before Christmas, one being a dog, so that should be interesting.

I've done a couple of Winnie the Pooh hearts ...oh I adore him he is my all time fave I think I especially love the origainal sketches but I can understand children loving the more modern Pooh

 

Thomas is in there as well and I will always have fond memories of him as he was both my boys favourite and at one time I knew all of his friends names ....now I can remember James and Harold and thats it!! oh the shame :(



A few more commisions














At the moment I am watching a ''Paint Sprayer'' on Ebay which finishes today, so fingers crossed, as that will allow me to get back into painting the furniture pieces I find on Ebay, as painting them by hand was just too time consuming, but I love doing the decorative arty farty bits.

If all goes well the next post should be showing a dog portrait and if it doesn't...well it could be anything, wish me luck :)

Edit: I won the 'Paint Sprayer' can't wait to have a go :)

6 comments:

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

Some of these beauties were made for my favourite littlies and they are absolutely gorgeous. I recommend a visit to Lajoni's blogshop for all visitors to this blog .... see what you are missing .... this is one very talented lady. Thank you again xx

Lajoni said...

Awww bless yer heart Lala thats so kind of you xx

Lululiz said...

The Winnie the Pooh ones are so adorable!

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

These are absolutely stunning - I am so in awe of your painting as I can't paint or draw at all. Can't wait to see your dog portrait.

Did you win the paint sprayer? xx

Lajoni said...

Thanks Debs and yes I won the sprayer about 15 mins ago lol so there will be no stopping me...can't wait to have a go :)

Unknown said...

Love those Roses sweets!!
Busy time of year huh? Can't wait to see your new painted projects with your new Toy ( sprayer!!)
Looking forward to the Doggie!!
Take care
Annie x