Wednesday 16 December 2009

My latest commision & I treat myself :)

Last night I finished this commision of a lovely dog called Molly, it is a Christmas present from a friend to a friend.  She really loved it, thank goodness and has commisioned another 2 dogs in the NY.

This is the first portrait I have done since the ones I showed you of my son, which I did about 14 years ago, sheeeesh I didn't realise it was that long ago, no it can't be...think I must have just made that up lol.



I very rarely buy items from blogging friends, in fact I have only ever done it once before and that was these lovely items from Lalabibaby




Gorgeous hanging heart which is now in my bathroom and....



These adorable cats which are looking down on me as I type as they are hanging from my shelf unit in the kitchen ...I just adore them, fell in love at first sight lol...

Anyway this morning 2 packages arrived from Bloomin Myrtle and the contents were just precious and I fell in love all over again with my 2 new friends



My Sleepy Snowman and...




The gorgeous Snow Angel...they are exquisitely made and are just scrumptious










and thats not all I also got this lovely Bedpost bag that was supposed to be for a work colleagues 8 yr old daughter but..... sorry sunshine no way no day I'll get her something else :) evils my middle name lol







Elaine attaches the prettiest of tags on her items








so am now off to pick her brains and ask her how :)
Well I think thats all folks signing off now
Stay safe xxx


9 comments:

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

Bloomin's angels are gorgeous aren't they and I love your doggy picture too ..... there'll be loads more commissions coming your way next year I'm sure .... and thanks for mentioning my little makes too xx

angel said...

Scrummdelalishious...
The Lala makes and the BM makes! wow aint they Craft magicians! Wow.

Your artwork is stunning. Well done.[i wish i could do a half decent stick person, lol]
Loads of love and hugs Honey X x X

Elaine said...

Love the portrait Laj, just stunning.
You'll be over run with commissions next year.

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxx

aline said...

The picture of the dog is just so brilliant, you are so clever Lajoni!

ooh all the lovely things you bought they are gorgeous.

Janet said...

Wow! The dog picture is very good, what a talented artist you are! Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog x

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic drawing Laj ... and then there's the beautiful makes by those other clever SC ladies...

Have a wonderful time at Christmas xxx

Auntie Cake said...

Beautiful dog!!!

And love those two little snow angels also! They would look right at home with me here in MN.

Have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas!
Kate

Lesnes said...

You are a very talented artist and I congratulate on such a fine piece of artwork - well done! I am sure that many more commissions will soon be coming your way.

Illness, worry - and a computer that wants to die! - has caused problems here at our end - and now the weather!

Hoping that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy 2010,

love Andrina XXX

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!