Thursday 20 September 2012

Maybe for the fair or Ebay?

This is a small round, dropleaf wooden table, bought from a charity warehouse, I painted it in the fabulous Annie Sloan chalk paint in Paris grey....decoupaged with a clockface image I found on the internet....enlarged it...printed it....glued it....waxed it.....loved it!!!!

This is pre makeover....


and this is the result...tadaa!


I really like it and will be selling it,  though I know not where, lol.. do you like it too :)

I am off from work next week so will be busy making making making for my first craft fair...will put any new items up for you to have a gander at of course your respected opinions.
Bye for now xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it too!

cheri said...

Oh wow, I seriously love that table. How original. I hope that you enjoy your week of making.